Finding the best place for your mirror might be really difficult. Feng Shui rules for placing the mirror will help you to choose the best place to attract love, money and improve your health with no efforts
Place your mirror properly: Feng Shui rules
Feng Shui is an old secret practice that sets certain rules for placing different pieces of furniture and décor in your house. Following Feng Shui rules might help you to attract more positive energy and emotions to you and your family members. Try to follow these simple rules and see what happens next.
- Avoid placing any mirrors in the kitchen. According to Feng Shui, kitchen accumulates negative energy. The kitchen is for cooking, but not for mirrors.
- Don’t place mirrors in front of windows and doors. This might cause the Yin and Yang misbalance in your house.
- Place the mirror in the bathroom. The bathroom is a place of purity and cleanness, according to Feng Shui. Therefore, it’s one of the best places for mirrors.
- Your mirror shouldn’t face your bed. Otherwise, it might cause certain problems with sleep, like restless nights and bad dreams.
- Place your mirror in the foyer. First, it’s convenient. Second, it might make it feel spacier.
The best mirrors of various styles and sizes that will surely fit your house and help you to follow all the Feng Shui rules are all available on this website.