Fashion changes as do various trends and people’s opinions. However, the classic stays the same. Today, we’ll discuss the most classic and iconic fragrances in the world that you can still buy nowadays.
5 perfumes you need to know about
- Surely, the most popular perfume in the world is Chanel No.5. It was made especially for Coco Chanel’s request by Ernest Beaux. This is a very complicated scent with many ingredients and its popularity is only growing by the day. Some researchers state that one bottle of this scent is sold every 30 seconds. Buy yourself a bottle of classic perfume at perfumedor.es.
- You’ve also probably heard about L’Air by Nina Ricci. Created to celebrate the peace on Earth after World War II, it’s still considered classics. The bottle itself is like a work of art with the doves on top.
- Another phenomenal perfume is called Joy Perfume by Jean Patou. Its status or an iconic fragrance came along with a great story. The perfumer invented it after the Wall Street market crashed. It’s was a pricey one but still cheaper than couture making it one of the best-sold perfume in history.
- Miss Dior as we know it now differs from the original scent and yet it has the status of an iconic perfume. It brought back to Paris the title of the fashion capital and is still sold. Look for Miss Dior Classic or Original to get the initial version.
- Guerlain is one of the most well-known perfume-makers in history. No wonder it’s Shalimar got so popular. The classic scent is used by many celebrities like Kate Moss.